Friday, April 13, 2007

okay today was a rather unexpected fruitful day.

anws let's talk about my week first,
let's see monday was a rather mundane day as i didn't do anything new.
i vaguely rmb we had training though,
and it was the first training with the sec 2s.
annabel so nicely sent me home agn.

and tuesday was basically bio test, lit test, R&D and ermm i actually can't rmb :/
i THINK i studied with salad after sch though.

wednesday was finally the I SHARE day, but hey it didn't go tht badly! :P anyways i'm just glad and relieved it's over :D and we had training and it was raining. annabel fetched me home, AGN! ((:

ytd was thursday and i had this mentoring workshop after school.
honestly i thought it didn't go quite bad.
and ms ng was really nice, she treated us lunchie!
and then ms liang was soo nice to give me last minute chemistry remedial so tht i wouldn't fail today's pop quiz.
btw i got 11 and a half for the last common test :/
and annabel fetched me home AGN!

today was good as benita was really sweet in the morning,
she gave me and salad each a sandwich.
and i was rather shocked,
and then she said happy international friendship day!
(:

and after sch,
i had intended to get my camera,
but then the girls wanted me to go vivo instead,
i reluctantly went but in the end it turned out great as,
1. i managed to eat my tom yam noodles
2. i managed to renew my posb card
3. i managed to get my really nice donuts!

so basically i had fun today.

actually i'm going to bathe now,
so ttfn! :D

some really late reply to tags.
yick ting! hello! okay point noted, will relink soon! :P hee you're most welcome (:

elis! hello! will do! will relink sooon!

weixin! hey there weixin! hahah my fellow D-er! :P

snr kimberley! heyo you! long time no see! and hear! we'll catch up soon! TTFN :D

cheryl koh! hey! hahah ohhh really? okay okay we'll meet one day! and then you can pass me! (: see you soon!

No comments: